Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Need to be Knitting!

It is that time of year whenI need to start plugging and chugging, as they say, to get ready for fall/winter craft shows. This year it is harder to get moving, because I have discovered socks and want to make them constantly! I also want to do more beaded knitting and designing, all of which take mega blocks of uninterrupted time. I suppose I will have to treat this like a job, and schedule in at least 4-5 hours a day in order to meet my goals. I am hoping to do 5 shows this season, God willing! Last year, I had to cancel 2 due to health problems. It had been my best season, and I know I lost out on at least $1000. I have my fingers crossed that this year will go well,that is, if I can get moving!

1 comment:

puggerhugger said...

You are such an inspiration! I made a hat last night. So where do I go to sell stuff?