Sunday, November 23, 2008

Waiting...

I'm trying hard this week to get ready for my upcoming surgery. I am having a cantaloupe-size tumor/cyst removed from my right ovary, then a subsequent total hysterectomy. I feel like everything has to be perfect before I can leave for the hospital on Dec. 5th. The house has to be clean--if that is ever possible! Meals have to be made and put in the freezer. The laundry needs to be caught up and put away. Groceries need to be bought and put away. I'm also trying hard to stay healthy, so nothing postpones things. That would be a nightmare.

I'm trying to stay positive and visualize a good outcome. No complications. Cysts/tumors that lift out without bothering/involving neighboring organs. No cancer. Body parts that come out easily. No infection. Not much pain. Easy-easy. Fast healing.

Time to read. Time to knit. Time.

No comments: