Monday, December 1, 2008

Updates

Made a trip to Woolworks today. What a great way to spend the afternoon. Found a sale--in fact racks and racks of sale yarns--yippee! Bought too much, as usual. I had a coupon for 15% off of the regularly priced stuff, so I bought a book and a few Be Sweet yarns. I hope to slow down with the purchases now. I always say that...

Trying to finish my BSJ before going into the hospital, but don't think it's gonna happen. Too much cleaning, holiday shopping, etc. to do first. What an amazing design.

Gonna try to make a Be Sweet Magic Ball scarf while in the hospital. I am going to bring my lite up needles along in case I can't sleep. Gotta pack a knitting survival kit to take with me...

Have to finish holiday shopping and wrapping tomorrow.

Anna has a kitty cold. Poor sweetie. No passing that around, thank you!

The week is unfolding quickly. Thank goodness.

No comments: